International Management Partners offers your company consultancy services and advice for Danida’s Business-2-Business (B2B) and IPD Programme.
The B2B and IPD Programme is divided into 3 phases; the Contact Phase, the Pilot Phase and the Project Phase. This is what IMP can offer you in each phase:
THE CONTACT PHASE
- Visit to your company to present the B2B Programme and discuss your business idea so that expectations are clarified and so that we are sure your business idea is suitable for the B2B Programme
- We write a Study visit application and make sure all necessary attachments and documents are included
- We make sure you are well prepared for the study visit so that you can make the most out of it
- We can organise pre-investment meetings and cultural seminars
- On your return from the study visit we meet with you to discuss the results and plan how to move ahead
Additionally we can participate with you on the study visit.
THE PILOT PHASE
The Pilot Phase can start with either a Feasibility Study or a Pilot Project:
- We assist you in preparing the terms of reference for the feasibility study, including the application itself and a budget for the study.
- Together with you we assist in writing the feasibility study. Our participation in this can be large or small according to your needs.
- In collaboration with you we assist in preparing and writing the Pilot Project application.
- We assist in developing the final business idea, in identifying training needs and a training plan
- We assist in making a budget for the pilot project
- We can assist you during the pilot project itself, in particular with regards to project management, implementing CSR activities, cultural understanding and investment advice
THE PROJECT PHASE
- In collaboration with you we assist in preparing and writing the Project application.
- We assist in identifying project training needs and a develop a training plan
- We assist in making a budget for the project
- We can assist you during the project itself, in particular with regards to project management, implementing CSR activities, cultural understanding and investment advice
CSR for Toms in Ghana
International Management Partners has been working closely with Toms Group during the past years in developing and successfully implementing a Corporate Social Responsibility project in the cocoa sector in Ghana.